Super Extreme DUI .204 (Scottsdale) – Reduced to Regular DUI – 4/26/2017
Back to all DUI & Criminal Defense Case Results
DUI InvestigationThese are many things a DUI Defense Lawyer can do for you. When you are facing mandatory jail, fines, and the ignition interlock device the last thing you want to do is roll over and accept whatever the prosecutor offers you.
- DUI Defense Lawyer will determine if any of your rights were violated. Did you ask for an attorney? Were your Miranda Rights read? Did you ask for an independent blood sample?
- A DUI Defense Lawyer will analyze the field sobriety tests and determine if they were conducted in compliance with the NHTSA standards.
- A DUI Defense Lawyer will examine the blood results. There is more to the blood results than just the reading as your blood is tested with 60 other blood samples. An experienced DUI Defense Lawyer will read the blood reports to determine if there was contamination and/or false readings.
- A DUI Defense Lawyer will investigate how the police officer stopped you. Was this a legal stop? If the stop was not legal there is a chance your case can be dismissed.
Results from the investigation
- The first issue with this case was that the 911 caller was nowhere to be found
- My Client’s boyfriend (who sold her out to the cops) was likely not to testify
- The police officer may have violated her rights when it came to consenting to the blood test