A third DUI in Phoenix in 84 Months is a class 4 felony
A class 4 felony carries a prison sentence with a minimum of 4 months and a maximum of 3.75 years. The maximum could be even higher if you have prior felony convictions. In addition you will also have a felony conviction on your record.
Aggravated DUI Due to License Suspension or Third DUI in 84 Months Class 4 Felony
- Minimum Jail - 4 months in prison
- Maximum Jail - 3.75 years in prison. This could be longer if you have prior felony convictions
$1500 Prison Fund
$1500 Public Safety Equip. Fund
$20 Time Pay Fee
$20 Probation Fee
- 3 year license revocation
- Probation up to 10 years if sentenced to jail
- Alcohol / Drug Screening & Classes
- Possible community service
- Up to 10 years of probation
- Monthly probation fees which are usually $65/month
- Possible SR22 insurance
- 2 years Ignition Interlock Device (IID)
- DNA taken
- Victim Impact Panel
- Possible Driving Under the Influence Court program
- Felony conviction goes on your record
The act of going it alone when you have been charged with a DUI can mean mandatory jail time, license suspension, high monetary fines and the ignition interlock device installed on your vehicle and if that isn’t enough a felony conviction on your record for the rest of your life.
At the Law Office of Aaron Black, my ultimate goal for each of my clients is dismissals, not guilty verdicts, no jail time, or substantially reduced charges. Click here to contact me or call 480-729-1683 to set up a free consultation to learn more.