What is Arizona RCC Court?
At the RCC hearing you will meet with your lawyer, receive a copy of your police report, and attempt to negotiate a plea. If you decide to not accept the plea presented to you the case will then be transferred to the trial division. At this level, your case will be prepared for trial, motions will be filed and interviews will be conducted. Felony charges with a class 4, 5 or 6 will most likely begin in RCC.
When charged with a felony you should seek an experienced criminal defense attorney that understands the intricacies of the laws in Arizona as the charges can be complicated and confusing for clients.
At the Law Office of Aaron Black Law, I have built my career defending clients accused of serious criminal offenses defending hundreds of individuals facing serious felony offenses including Drug, Conspiracy, Aggravated Assault, Aggravated DUI, Manslaughter, Murder, Money Laundering and almost every other crime in Arizona.
Having personally logged thousands of hours in the courtroom I have often obtained favorable results for my clients including numerous cases to a jury and judge in all Arizona justice, municipal, state and federal courts.
Licensed to practice as a criminal defense attorney in the states of Arizona and South Dakota, I am a proud member of the following
- The State Bar of Arizona
- The State Bar of South Dakota
- American Bar Association
- Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice - Former Board of Governors
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers - Member
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- 2012 Southwest Super Lawyer Rising Star, Criminal Defense: DUI
- 2013 Southwest Super Lawyer Rising Star, Criminal Defense: DUI
- 2014 Southwest Super Lawyer, Criminal Defense: DUI
- 2015 Southwest Super Lawyer, Criminal Defense: DUI
- 2016 Southwest Super Lawyer, Criminal Defense: DUI
- AVVO Rating 10/10 Superb Lawyer