Utilizing Uber, several revelers avoided a DUI on New Year’s Eve
With the harsh penalties for drinking and driving in Phoenix, AZ, by utilizing Uber 2,554 partiers got home safety, and more importantly, they didn’t hurt anyone in the process.
Impaired driving-related crashesAccording to the CDC (Center for Disease Control & Prevention) Motor Vehicle Safety report, in 2015 10,625 people died in an alcohol-impaired driving-related accident which is nearly one-third of all traffic-related deaths in the United States.
In 2016 there were over 2,000 drivers arrested in Arizona for a DUI during the holidays which of course could have been avoided if they had contacted Uber, hailed a taxi or designated a driver before the party began.
DUI defense experience is keyIf unfortunately you were arrested for a DUI over the holidays in Phoenix help is a phone call away. The Law Office of Aaron Black focuses on defending those who have been charged with drinking and driving.
What can you expect?
- Personal representation
- Skilled DUI Defense
- Available 24 hours a day
- Focus on keeping you out of jail and the dismissal of their case
Investigating your DUI case
- Determine if your rights were violated at the time of your arrest
- Making sure your Miranda rights were read to you by the officer
- Confirming that the field sobriety test was conducted in compliance with NHSTA standards
- Examine the blood results
- Did you ask for an independent blood sample?
- Determining if the initial traffic stop legal
If you or someone you know was arrested on New Year’s in Phoenix, contact the Law Office of Aaron Black for a free legal consultation or call 480-729-1683.