Repeat offender DUI Charges in Scottsdale, Arizona
Repeat Offender DUI PenaltiesThe Repeat offender DUI charges must be within 84 months of date of 1st DUI conviction.
- Minimum Jail - 180 days
- Maximum Jail – 180 days
$250 Driving Under the Influence Fund
$1250 Prison Fund
$1250 State General Fund
$20 Time Pay Fee
$20 Probation Fee
- 1 year license revocation which means you will not be able to driving at all
- Possible Probation up to 5 years
- Alcohol / Drug Screening & Classes
- 30+ hours community service
- Pay for jail incarceration
- Possible monthly probation fees
- Possible SR22 insurance
- 2 year Ignition interlock
DUI Defense Investigation includes but is not limited to the following
- Were any of your rights were violated?
- Did you ask for an attorney?
- Were your Miranda Rights read?
- Did you ask for an independent blood sample?
- Was this a legal stop? If not there is a chance your case can be dismissed
- In addition a DUI Defense Lawyer will analyze the field sobriety tests and determine if they were conducted in compliance with the NHTSA standards.
- Blood test results can be examined as there is more to the blood results than just the reading. Did you know that your blood is tested with 60 other blood samples? With that being said contamination and/or false readings are possible.
About the Author
Aaron Black is the founder and sole attorney of the Law Office of Aaron Black. Located in Phoenix, Arizona, his DUI and criminal defense law firm provides legal services to people who have received felony or misdemeanor charges from the state.Aaron has developed a strong interest in defending people who have been arrested and received criminal charges for driving under the influence. With his professionalism and knowledge of Arizona DUI and criminal law, he has acted as a check and balance on the police, prosecution and courts and has protected a great number of his clients from excessive and unfair sentencing.
Along with DUI defense, Aaron handles a range of other criminal matters, including aggravated assault, burglary, domestic violence, drug possession, drug trafficking, fraud defense, insurance fraud, sex crimes and white-collar crime.
After graduating college in 2003 from the University of Arizona, Aaron decided to pursue a law degree. He followed a family long tradition and went to the University of South Dakota School of Law where he pursued his goal of becoming a criminal defense lawyer.
After passing the Arizona and South Dakota bar exams, Aaron joined the Maricopa County Office of the Public Defender where he defended hundreds of people charged with serious criminal offenses. His work as a public defender helped him sharpen his litigation skills and gave him a unique insight into the Arizona criminal justice system.
Over the course of his 15-year legal career, Aaron has spent a considerable amount of time in both Arizona justice, municipal, state and federal courts. He has argued over 50 jury trials, tried over 100 bench trials and has become one of the highest-rated criminal and DUI defense attorneys in Phoenix and the surrounding areas. He has received a 10/10 rating from the legal directory Avvo because of his legal background and successful case record. Since 2014, he has received the Super Lawyer rating for his work as a Phoenix DUI and criminal defense attorney.
You can review Aaron’s Attorney Bio page for more information about his background, education and experience as a Phoenix DUI and criminal defense attorney.