Repeat offender DUI Charges in Scottsdale, Arizona
Repeat Offender DUI PenaltiesThe Repeat offender DUI charges must be within 84 months of date of 1st DUI conviction.
- Minimum Jail - 180 days
- Maximum Jail – 180 days
$250 Driving Under the Influence Fund
$1250 Prison Fund
$1250 State General Fund
$20 Time Pay Fee
$20 Probation Fee
- 1 year license revocation which means you will not be able to driving at all
- Possible Probation up to 5 years
- Alcohol / Drug Screening & Classes
- 30+ hours community service
- Pay for jail incarceration
- Possible monthly probation fees
- Possible SR22 insurance
- 2 year Ignition interlock
DUI Defense Investigation includes but is not limited to the following
- Were any of your rights were violated?
- Did you ask for an attorney?
- Were your Miranda Rights read?
- Did you ask for an independent blood sample?
- Was this a legal stop? If not there is a chance your case can be dismissed
- In addition a DUI Defense Lawyer will analyze the field sobriety tests and determine if they were conducted in compliance with the NHTSA standards.
- Blood test results can be examined as there is more to the blood results than just the reading. Did you know that your blood is tested with 60 other blood samples? With that being said contamination and/or false readings are possible.