Phoenix Aggravated DUI Lawyer Aaron Black
An aggravated DUI is a class four (4) felony. A class 4 felony conviction carries a maximum punishment of 3.75 years in prison, 4 years of probation and $150,000 fine plus surcharges.
How can an aggravated DUI can be defended?An attorney will investigate all of the circumstances regarding your case. Based on the investigation possible defenses are listed below.
- There was no probable cause to arrest
- You were not in actual physical control of the vehicle
- There was no reasonable suspicion to stop you
- The Police denied you the right to counsel
- Your BAC was below a .08% at the time of driving
- Your Miranda Rights were violated
- An Illegal blood draw was performed
- The blood draw was contaminated
- The police reports were misleading
Contact a lawyer who has a proven track record of substantially reduced plea deals and successful jury verdicts.
Aaron Black is listed as a 2012 Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Star in Criminal Defense. This honor is only given to the top 2.5% of lawyers under the age of 40. In addition, AVVO.com has listed Aaron Black is a top rated lawyer in criminal and DUI defense in the State of Arizona.
Contact Phoenix Criminal Defense Lawyer Aaron Black or call 480-729-1683 for a free Aggravated DUI consultation today.