How to find the best lawyer for me if arrested for a DUI in Scottsdale, AZ
The best qualifications you can look for when it comes to picking the right lawyer are:
- Is the best Scottsdale DUI lawyer for you listed in the National Advocacy for DUI Defense as one of the Top DUI Defense Lawyers in Arizona for 2014? Aaron Black is.
- Is the best Scottsdale DUI lawyer for you listed in the 2012 and 2013 Southwest Super Lawyer Magazine as a Rising Star in Criminal: DUI Defense? Aaron Black is. Super Lawyer Rising Stars are nominated by their peers, and consist of no more than the top 2.5% of lawyers in their field of law under the age of 40 in Arizona and New Mexico.
- is the best Scottsdale DUI lawyer for you listed in the 2014 and 2015 Southwest Super Lawyer Magazine? Aaron Black is a Super Lawyer in Criminal: DUI Defense. Very few lawyers in the Phoenix area achieve such status during their career.
- Is the best Scottsdale DUI lawyer for you listed in North Valley Magazine as one of the Top Valley DUI Lawyers in 2012, 2013, and 2014? Aaron Black is.
- Is the best Scottsdale DUI lawyer for you rated by AVVO.com as a Superb 10.0 Lawyer? Aaron Black is. Read his Clients' Raving Reviews!
- Is the best Scottsdale DUI Lawyer for you rated by Martindale-Hubbel as an AV - Preeminent Lawyer; the highest level of professional excellence? Aaron Black is.
- Is the best Scottsdale DUI lawyer for you recognized by The National Trial Lawyers and awarded the "Top 100 Trial Lawyers" due to his litigation skills? Aaron Black is! "Top 100 Trial Lawyers" is an invite only Membership offered to the most qualified attorneys in each state who demonstrate superior qualifications of reputation, influence, stature and public profile.
- Is the best Scottsdale DUI lawyer for you recognized as a "Top 40 under 40" criminal defense lawyer due to his superior qualifications, trial results, and leadership as a young lawyer under 40 in both 2013 and 2014? Aaron Black is.
Does the best Scottsdale DUI lawyer for you answer his/her mobile phone for you? Aaron Black does. Give Aaron a call right now at 480-729-1683 for a free consultation. When you hire the Law Office of Aaron M. Black, pllc, you get Me. You do not get a new lawyer running around for the person you think you hired.
Because I do not advertise on billboards or run an extensive online campaign I am able to keep my costs low and focus my attention on the capped client list I keep. My goal is not to bring in as much business as possible. My goal is to help you to the best of my ability. Give me a call and we can talk straight.
About the Author
Aaron Black is the founder and sole attorney of the Law Office of Aaron Black. Located in Phoenix, Arizona, his DUI and criminal defense law firm provides legal services to people who have received felony or misdemeanor charges from the state.Aaron has developed a strong interest in defending people who have been arrested and received criminal charges for driving under the influence. With his professionalism and knowledge of Arizona DUI and criminal law, he has acted as a check and balance on the police, prosecution and courts and has protected a great number of his clients from excessive and unfair sentencing.
Along with DUI defense, Aaron handles a range of other criminal matters, including aggravated assault, burglary, domestic violence, drug possession, drug trafficking, fraud defense, insurance fraud, sex crimes and white-collar crime.
After graduating college in 2003 from the University of Arizona, Aaron decided to pursue a law degree. He followed a family long tradition and went to the University of South Dakota School of Law where he pursued his goal of becoming a criminal defense lawyer.
After passing the Arizona and South Dakota bar exams, Aaron joined the Maricopa County Office of the Public Defender where he defended hundreds of people charged with serious criminal offenses. His work as a public defender helped him sharpen his litigation skills and gave him a unique insight into the Arizona criminal justice system.
Over the course of his 15-year legal career, Aaron has spent a considerable amount of time in both Arizona justice, municipal, state and federal courts. He has argued over 50 jury trials, tried over 100 bench trials and has become one of the highest-rated criminal and DUI defense attorneys in Phoenix and the surrounding areas. He has received a 10/10 rating from the legal directory Avvo because of his legal background and successful case record. Since 2014, he has received the Super Lawyer rating for his work as a Phoenix DUI and criminal defense attorney.
You can review Aaron’s Attorney Bio page for more information about his background, education and experience as a Phoenix DUI and criminal defense attorney.