How do I find the Best possible DUI Defense Lawyer in Phoenix, Arizona?
If you are looking for the Best possible DUI Defense Lawyer to represent you in your pending DUI case you need to do a couple things:
- Research DUI Lawyers Online (AVVO.com, NOLO.com, SuperLawyers.com)
- If you are curious about a DUI Lawyer, or want to know more, call him/her
- Have a consultation with the DUI Lawyer
- Hire a DUI Lawyer who is extremely experienced in DUI law
- Hire a DUI Lawyer who lectures other Lawyers about DUI law
- Hire a DUI Lawyer who belongs to Criminal Defense Organizations and is an active member (NACDL, AACJ)
- Hire a DUI Lawyer who has handled numerous cases and has DUI Jury Trial experience.
If you have been charged with DUI in Phoenix or the Greater Phoenix area call DUI Lawyer Aaron Black for a free consultation. 480-729-1683.
AVVO ranks Aaron Black at the top for Criminal and DUI Lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona. He is a recognized lawyer on NOLO.com. In addition, Aaron Black was recently recognized by Southwest Super Lawyers as a Criminal:DUI - Rising Star. This honor is only awarded to the top 2.5% of lawyers in Arizona and New Mexico who are under 40 years old or have been practicing law less than 10 years.
Call DUI Lawyer Aaron Black for a free consultation over the phone or in person. Aaron has defended over 1000 DUI cases and has tried over 20 jury trials.
Over the last year Aaron Black has been asked to lecture other lawyers on DUI laws and trial strategy. His two lectures were:
- "Felony DUI: Challenging Notice" ASU DUI Seminar XXVI, January 13, 2012
- “Grand Jury Remands” Arizona Public Defender Association Annual Conference, June 22, 2011,
Aaron Black also belongs to numerous organizations and is on the B Board of Governors of one of them:
- The State Bar of Arizona
- The State Bar of South Dakota
- American Bar Association
- Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice - Board of Governors
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
If you have been arrested call Phoenix DUI Lawyer Aaron Black.