Don't let the NCAA Championship steal the win with a DUI
With increased patrols out looking for drivers under the influence that didn't make safe driving plans, heed caution as Phoenix is enforcing some of the harshest penalties for DUI's in the country, I strongly recommend that you plan for your sake and the sake of others.
Even being “impaired to the slightest degree” in Maricopa County can lead you to jail, numerous fines, license suspension and a 1 year ignition interlock being placed on your vehicle.
Did you know that even if you have never had a DUI, if convicted you will have to install the ignition interlock anywhere from 6 months to 18 months.
1st Time DUI
- If you have been convicted of first time DUI under a .15 the ignition interlock must be installed for 12 months. This can be reduced to 6 months.
- A DUI conviction over a .15 and below a .20 requires the ignition interlock for a minimum of 12 months.
- A Super Extreme DUI conviction, over a .20, requires the ignition interlock for 18 months.
2nd Time DUI Within 84 Months (after a 1 year license revocation)
- DUI conviction under a .15 the ignition interlock must be installed for 12 month.
- DUI conviction over a .15 and below a .20 requires the ignition interlock for a minimum of 12 months.
- A Super Extreme DUI conviction, over a .20, requires the ignition interlock for a minimum of 2 years.
At the Law Office of Aaron Black Law, we understand that good people sometimes find themselves in bad situations. Defending individuals charged with all criminal offenses, vehicular crimes and extreme DUI's in all Arizona federal, state and city courts, my goal is to ultimately get your case dismissed. I will personally and aggressively defend you in court against the serious charges that have been levied upon you by the government.
At the Law Office of Aaron Black, we take pride in personally standing by your side to protect your constitutional rights. If you are in need of a Phoenix DUI lawyer, contact Aaron or call today to set up a free consultation 480-729-1683.