Did you know a 2nd Time Extreme DUI charge must be within 84 months of the first DUI conviction?
There are several possible DUI defenses that can be taken to that may result in dismissal of the charges, not guilty verdicts, no jail time, or substantially reduced charges.
Possible DUI Defense
- There wasn’t probable cause to arrest
- You were not in actual physical control of the vehicle
- There was no reasonable suspicion to stop
- The Police denied you your right to counsel
- Your BAC level was below a .08% at the time of driving
- Your Miranda Rights were violated
- Your blood was Illegally drawn
- Your blood draw was contaminated
- The police reports were Misleading
2nd Time Extreme Driving Under the Influence Above a .15 BAC (but less than .20)
- New DUI charge must be within 84 months of the date of 1st DUI conviction.
- Minimum Jail - 120 days jail, at least 60 days of which must be served consecutively but must serve the entire sentence.
- Maximum Jail – 6 months
$250 Driving Under the Influence Fund
$1250 Prison Fund
$1250 Public Safety Equip. Fund
$20 Time Pay Fee
$10 Probation Fee
- 1-year license revocation (no driving at all)
- Possible Probation up to 5 years
- Alcohol / Drug Screening & Classes
- 30+ hours community service
- Pay for jail incarceration
- Possible monthly probation fees
- Possible SR22 insurance
- 1 year Ignition interlock
If you have questions or if you are facing 2nd time Extreme DUI charges in Phoenix, Arizona, don’t take chances with your future, click here to contact us or call Phoenix DUI defense attorney, Aaron today for a free consultation at 480-729-1683.