DUI Task Force in Full Force at the Phoenix Open
Below is a list of things that police officers look for when searching for drunk drivers
- Making a wide radius turn
- Straddling the center of the lane marker
- "Appearing to be drunk"
- Almost striking an object
- Driving on other than designated highway
- Speed is more than 10mph below the speed limit
- Stopping for no reason in traffic
- Following too closely
- Tires on lane marker
- Erratic Braking
- Driving into oncoming traffic
- Signaling inconsistently
- Responding slowly to traffic signals
- Stopping inappropriately
- Turning abruptly or illegally
- Accelerating of Decelerating rapidly
- Headlights not on
If you are arrested: request a lawyer, remember do not blow into the PBT, refuse to answer any questions, do not do the field sobriety tests, and immediately contact Phoenix DUI Lawyer Aaron Black or call 480-729-1683 before your blood is drawn.
Phoenix DUI Lawyer Aaron Black is a 2012 Southwest Super Lawyer Rising Star in Criminal/DUI Defense. This distinction is awarded to lawyers whose peers have ranked them as the top 2.5% of lawyers in their field under 40 years old.