DUI Defense in Phoenix
With that being said, if you have been convicted of a DUI n Phoenix I strongly encourage you to seek an experienced DUI Lawyer to represent you. Skilled representation can mean the difference between jail time to substantially reduced charges or dismissal of the DUI charges.
There are many DUI Defenses that can be taken to achieve the best possible outcome. From analyzing the evidence during the initial stop, to the moment you arrive in jail, making sure that every aspect of your rights were followed is key to help defend you against the charges. Of course there are other things to consider such as, do you have any medical conditions such as diabetes or neurological problems that can cause slurred speech. Click here to read to also read the "7 common DUI defenses" on AVVO.
Possible DUI Defenses
- There was no probable cause to arrest you
- You weren’t physically in control of the vehicle
- There was no reasonable suspicion to stop you
- You were denied your right to counsel by the police
- Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) was below a .08% at the time of driving
- Your Miranda Rights were violated
- An Illegal blood draw was performed
- The blood draw was contaminated
- The police reports were misleading