Cinco de Mayo holiday or plain old Tuesday, there is no ok time to drink and drive
From a first time DUI offense to extreme, super extreme or aggravated DUI, Phoenix, Arizona enforces some of the harshest penalties in the country. Penalties vary for first-time or repeat offenders. These offenses carry mandatory prison terms, fines, license suspension and the ignition interlock device.
With options such as Cabs, Uber and Lyft why risk putting yourself in life-altering situations when they can, in fact, be avoided.
1st Time Misdemeanor Driving Under the Influence (under .15 BAC)
- Minimum jail 10 days jail, but 9 may be suspended
- Maximum Jail – 6 months
$500 Prison Fund
$500 Public Safety Equip. Fund
$20 Time Pay Fee
$20 Probation Fee
- 90-day License Suspension
- Possible Probation up to 5 years
- Alcohol / Drug Screening & Classes
- Possible community service
- Pay for jail incarceration
- Possible monthly probation fees
- Possible SR22 insurance
- 1-year Ignition interlock (6 months beginning January 1, 2012)
When your freedom is at risk contact the Law Office of Aaron Black or call 480-729-1683 for a free consultation. Proudly guaranteeing the protection of your constitutional rights in the courtroom since 2006.