Best DUI Lawyer in Phoenix? Look for this criteria to make the right choice
Choosing the best DUI Lawyer to represent you requires a great deal of work on your part and understandably so. After all your freedom is at risk and you need the experience of a seasoned DUI defense lawyer.
- Research DUI Lawyers Online. Many reputable sites such as AVVO.com, NOLO.com and SuperLawyers.com can offer insight to their experience and capabilities.
- Call several attorneys to check out their fees and get a feel for their willingness to help you minimize the penalties and fees involved in a DUI case
- Have a consultation with the DUI Lawyer. Most lawyers offer a free initial consultation to go over the details of your case
- Hire an experienced Lawyer who has in-depth knowledge of the DUI laws in Phoenix
- Find out if the DUI Lawyer is so well respected about their knowledge in DUI Law that they are often asked to lecture other Lawyers pertaining to the law
- Research whether or not the attorney is an active member of respected Criminal Defense Organizations such as NACDL and AACJ
- Hire a DUI Lawyer who has handled numerous cases and has Jury Trial experience.
Possible DUI Defenses to discuss
- There was no probable cause to arrest
- The driver was not in actual physical control of the vehicle
- There was no reasonable suspicion to stop
- The Police denied you the right to counsel
- Your Blood alcohol Content (BAC) was below a .08% level at the time you were stopped
- Your Miranda Rights were violated
- Illegal blood draw was performed
- The blood draw was contaminated
- The Police reports were misleading