2800 Arizona Holiday DUI Arrests
A DUI conviction carries mandatory fines and jail time. Even after you spend time in Sheriff Joe's Tent City your DUI will continue to haunt you for years to come.
If convicted you will also have to install an ignition interlock for a minimum of one year. However, beginning January 1, 2012 the minimum will be six months for first time DUI convictions under a .15% BAC
1st Time Misdemeanor Driving Under the Influence (under .15 BAC)
- Minimum jail 10 days jail, but 9 may be suspended
- Maximum Jail – 6 months
$500 Prison Fund
$500 Public Safety Equip. Fund
$20 Time Pay Fee
$20 Probation Fee
90 day License Suspension
Possible Probation up to 5 years
Alcohol / Drug Screening & Classes
Possible community service
Pay for jail incarceration
Possible monthly probation fees
Possible SR22 insurance
1-year Ignition interlock (6 months beginning January 1, 2012)
Possible DUI Defenses
- There was no probable cause to arrest you
- You weren’t physically in control of the vehicle
- There was no reasonable suspicion to stop you
- You were denied your right to counsel by the police
- Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) was below a .08% at the time of driving
- Your Miranda Rights were violated
- An Illegal blood draw was performed
- The blood draw was contaminated
- The police reports were misleading
Personalized ServiceEvery client can rest assured that I will personally represent them, putting my courtroom experience to work to obtain the best possible outcome. Having worked as a Criminal Defense Lawyer for one of the largest law firms in Phoenix, I have defended hundreds of individuals facing serious criminal charges.
Unlike many large firms that work to acquire as many cases as possible at any given time, Aaron represents a limited number of clients. You can expect, individualized service from the Law Office of Aaron Black.
If you have been arrested contact Phoenix DUI Attorney Aaron Black to help defend your liberty and your rights.