Phoenix Criminal Defense Attorney
Aaron Black is a distinguished and highly respected Criminal and DUI Defense Lawyer. The 2012 and 2013 Southwest Super Lawyer Magazine
named Aaron a Rising Star
in Criminal: DUI Defense. Super Lawyer Rising Stars are nominated by their peers, and consist of no more than the top 2.5% of lawyers in their field of law under the age of 40 in Arizona and New Mexico. North Valley Magazine
rated Aaron as one of the Top Valley DUI Lawyers
in 2012 and 2013. AVVO.com rates Aaron as a Superb 10.0 lawyer and he is rated by Martindale-Hubbel as an AV - Preeminent Lawyer; the highest level of professional excellence.
In 2013 Aaron was recognized by The National Trial Lawyers
and awarded the "Top 100 Trial Lawyers"
due to his litigation skills. "Top 100 Trial Lawyers" is an invite only Membership offered to the most qualified attorneys in each state who demonstrate superior qualifications of reputation, influence, stature and public profile. The National Trial Lawyers also distinguished Aaron as a "Top 40 under 40"
criminal defense lawyer due to his superior qualifications, trial results, and leadership as a young lawyer under 40.
Phoenix Criminal Defense Attorney Aaron Black’s ultimate goal is to fight for the dismissal of your criminal case. He will aggressively defend you in court against the serious charges levied upon you by the government. Aaron will stand by your side and vigorously protect your constitutional rights.
Aaron defends individuals charged with all criminal offenses, vehicular crimes and DUI's in all Arizona federal, state and city courts.
Aaron is one of the premier Criminal Defense Attorneys in Phoenix with the knowledge and understanding of complex case litigation. He acquired his experience by defending approximately one thousand individuals facing criminal charges ranging from a traffic ticket to second-degree murder. As a Criminal Defense Attorney, Aaron regularly defends individuals charged with serious crimes that carry life-altering punishments and ramifications. He has successfully defended numerous jury and bench trials.
- Extreme DUI .189 (Chandler) Reduced to Regular DUI and NO JAIL 2/28/2014
- Running a Red Light and Causing Serious Physical Injury (Phoenix) Not Guilty 2/27/2014
- DUI .086 (Scottsdale) Reduced to Reckless Driving 1/24/2014
- Clearance of Arrest Record (Maricopa County Superior Court) Granted 1/23/2014
- DUI Drugs (Peoria Municipal Court) Reduced to reckless Driving 1/21/2014
- DUI .091 (West Mesa Justice Court) Reduced to Reckless Driving 1/21/2014
- Conspiracy to Sell Marijuana a Class 2 Felony (Maricopa County Superior Court) Reduced to Diversion 1/17/2014
- DUI .093 (West Mesa Justice Court) Reduced to Reckless Driving 1/14/2014
- Super Extreme DUI .243 (Scottsdale) Reduced to Extreme DUI day of trial 1/8/2014
- DUI Impaired to Slightest Degree (Tempe) Reduced to Civil Citation 11/25/2013
- Extreme DUI .175 with Accident (Agua Fria Justice Court) Dismissed 11/22/2013
- Reckless Driving (McDowell Mountain Justice Court) Reduced to Civil Improper Lane Change 11/20/2013
- Extreme DUI .177 with Accident (East Mesa Justice Court) Reduced to Reckless Driving 11/14/2013
- Minor in Consumption (Scottsdale) Diversion 10/31/2013
- Super Extreme DUI (West Mesa Justice Court) Reduced to Extreme DUI 9/10/13
- False Reporting to an Officer (Phoenix) Dismissed day of Trial 8/31/2013
- DUI .139 (University Lakes Justice Court) Reduced to Reckless Driving and Underage Driving with Alcohol
- DUI Drugs (Fountain Hills) Reduced to Reckless Driving 7/11/2013
- Criminal Damage (Phoenix) Not Guilty 7/2/2013
- DUI .211 (West Mesa Justice Court) Dismissed in Full - Illegal Stop 6/25/2013
- Failure to Maintain A Single Lane (Scottsdale) Found Not Responsible 5/22/2013
- Trespass (Phoenix) Dismissed on Defense Motion 5/20/2013
- Serving Liquor Without a License (Phoenix) Not Guilty 5/7/2013
- DUI .258 (Phoenix) Dismissed Day of Jury Trial 4/24/2013
- DUI Drugs (Scottsdale) Dismissed 3/12/2013
- Threatening and Intimidating Police (Phoenix) Not Guilty 2/12/2013
- Burglary & Theft (Maricopa County Superior Court) Dismissed 2/7/2013
- DUI Drugs (North Mesa Justice Court) Dismissed 1/30/2013
- DUI Drugs (West McDowell Justice Court) Reduced to Reckless Driving 1/17/2013
- DUI Drugs (Scottsdale) Dismissed 1/4/2013
- DUI (Tempe) Reduced to Civil Citation 12/27/2012
- False Reporting to a Police Officer (Phoenix) Not Guilty 12/20/2012
- Assault (Phoenix) Not Guilty 12/18/2012
- DUI (Arrowhead Justice Court) Reduced to Civil Citation 12/10/12
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia (Phoenix) Not Guilty 12/6/2012
- Attempted Theft (Phoenix) Not Guilty Jury Trial 10/26/2012
- DUI .119 (Desert Ridge Justice Court) reduced to Reckless Driving 10/17/2012
- Class 3 Felony Burglary (Maricopa County) Reduced to Misdemeanor Trespass 8/16/2012
- DUI (Phoenix) Not Guilty DUI Impairment, Hung Jury on .15 BAC 7/20/2012
- DUI (Phoenix) Dismissed Day of Trial 7/5/2012
- DUI (Scottsdale) Reduced to Reckless Driving 5/22/2012
- DUI (Scottsdale) Case Dismissed 2/15/2012
- Assault (Phoenix) Trial Not Guilty 2/14/2012
- Assault Domestic Violence (Phoenix) Dismissed 1/12/2012
- Driving on Suspended License (Tempe) Dismissed 1/10/2012
- DUI (Phoenix) Case Dismissed 1/10/2012
- Fraud Schemes (Maricopa County) Mistrial Granted 12/8/2011
*Each case is unique and results may vary
Unlike many other Phoenix Criminal Defense Attorneys, Aaron defends a limited number of clients at a given time. This allows him to provide the personalized service expected of an Attorney. He does not employ “associates” or law clerks. When Aaron is defending your liberty you will work only with him.
As a client, you will have direct personal cell phone access to Aaron twenty-four hours a day. Unlike large firms that want as many cases as possible, by defending a limited number of individuals you will get the personalized service you deserve.
Aaron will handle every aspect of your Criminal or DUI case, personally meet with you, and discuss your options so you can make informed decisions. The criminal justice system can be scary and confusing. With Aaron you will always have direct access to him to discuss any concern. Contact Aaron Black for a free consultation or call 480-729-1683 today!
Phoenix Criminal Defense Attorney Aaron Black’s philosophy and reputation is to vigorously fight your Criminal case every step of the way. He is prepared for trial on every Criminal and DUI case. Though most Criminal and DUI cases resolve short of trial, favorable outcomes are often obtained through intensive pretrial investigations. Aaron will never recommend a guilty plea unless there is a substantial benefit to you that could not be gained any other way.