Phoenix DUI Lawyer Aaron BlackPhoenix DUI lawyer, Aaron Black, is a distinguished and highly respected Arizona attorney. He has received recognition on a statewide, regional and national level for his achievements as a defense attorney. Based on his dedication to professional excellence and personal representation of each of his clients, Aaron stands as a leading Maricopa County DUI attorney.
Understanding that good people sometimes find themselves in bad situations, Aaron defends individuals charged with all criminal offenses, vehicular crimes and DUI cases across Arizona. Unlike many large firms that want as many cases as possible, he represents a limited number of clients at any given time which allows him to provide the personalized service that you expect from a DUI attorney.
As a respected Phoenix DUI lawyer, Aaron's ultimate goal is to achieve the dismissal of your criminal case. He will aggressively defend you in court against the serious charges levied upon you by the government. Aaron takes pride in personally standing by your side to protect your constitutional rights.
Aaron defends individuals charged with all criminal offenses, vehicular crimes and DUI's in all Arizona federal, state and city courts. Because of his knowledge and understanding of complex case litigation, he is a premier Phoenix DUI and criminal defense attorney. His experience is based on the criminal cases that he has defended for over one thousand individuals facing criminal charges ranging from traffic tickets to second-degree murder.
Why hire a Phoenix DUI Attorney?We encourage you to seek immediate legal representation if you are facing criminal or DUI charges. Failure to do so could mean the difference between serving jail time, substantially reduced or dismissal of the accusations.
Depending on the circumstances of your case, an attorney can represent you in court without your presence. When possible, acting on your behalf in the courtroom allows you to continue to go to your job and maintain the confidence that you have someone on your side working for the best possible outcome.
Aaron understands the intricacies of DUI laws and is familiar with the court system and how to navigate the complex administration procedures. He also has extensive knowledge of the legal aspects of DUI defense as he has successfully defended numerous jury and bench trials.
Investigating on your behalfThe first step for an attorney in a DUI case is to conduct a thorough investigation. The research includes but is not limited to the following.
- Ascertain if your Fifth Amendment (Miranda right) right to remain silent was violated
- Field sobriety tests will be analyzed to make sure that they were conducted in compliance with the National Highway Traffic Safety Standards (NHTSA)
- Your blood test results will be examined to verify that they were not in any way contaminated, and/or there were no false readings
- The circumstances pertaining to how the police officer stopped you will be assessed to make sure that it was performed in a legal manner
Personalized ServiceEvery client can rest assured that Aaron will personally represent them, putting his courtroom experience to work to obtain the best possible outcome. Unlike many large firms that work to acquire as many cases as possible at any given time, Aaron represents a limited number of clients. You can expect, individualized service from the Law Office of Aaron Black.
- Implied Consent (MVD/ADOT - Gilbert) 1 Year Suspension Vacated - 3/17/2017
- Implied Consent (MVD/ADOT - Scottsdale) 1 Year Suspension Voided - 3/17/2017
- Extreme DUI .182 with accident and refusal (Avondale) - Reduced to a regular DUI - 3/16/2017
- Possession of Dangerous Drug - Class 4 Felony (Maricopa County Superior Court) - Reduced to Diversion - 3/15/2017
- Super Extreme DUI with an Accident .242 (Phoenix) - Reduced to the minimum and no restitution - 3/7/2017
- Super Extreme DUI .200 (Gilbert) - Reduced to a regular DUI - 2/21/2017
- Assault Domestic Violence (Scottsdale) - Dismissed with Diversion- 2/16/2017
- Disorderly Conduct - Domestic Violence (Gilbert) Dismissed at Trial - 2/6/2017
- Super Extreme DUI .357 With a Prior (Chandler) Prior Dismissed - 2/3/2017
- ARS 13-1203 Assault Domestic Violence (Chandler) - Dismissed at trial- 2/3/2016
- Assault and Disorderly Conduct ARS 13-2904 (Scottsdale) -Dismissed at Trial- 1/30/17
- Assault Domestic Violence (Phoenix) - Dismissed at trial- 1/25/2016
- Assault Domestic Violence (Phoenix) - Dismissed on the Day of Trial 1/12/2017
- Domestic Violence - Restraining Order Violation (Phoenix Municipal Court) - Dismissed in full - 1/11/2017
- Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor ARS 13-3612 - Dismissed on Defense Motion - 1/9/2017
- Driving on a Suspended License (Phoenix) - Dismissed on Defense Motion - 1/9/2017
- Domestic Violence - Restraining Order Violation (Moon Valley Justice Court - Maricopa County) - Dismissed in full - 1/6/2017
- DUI .13 (Mesa) No Jail and Set Aside Conviction and Dismissed - 12/20/2016
- DUI .148 (Peoria) Reduced to Reckless Driving - 12/19/2016
- Domestic Violence Disorderly Conduct (San Tan Justice Court - Maricopa County) Reduced to Simple Disorderly Conduct - 12/15/2016
- Implied Consent (MVD/ADOT - Avondale) 1 Year Suspension Voided - 12/15/2016
- Super Extreme DUI .170 with a prior (El Mirage) Reduced to first time DUI and No Jail - 12/2/2016
- DUI Set Aside (Tempe) - Case Dismissed and Set Aside - 11/17/2017
- Assault, Disorderly Conduct and Threatening (Maricopa) - Case Dismissed - 11/15/2016
- DUI .129 and Criminal Speed (Maricopa) - Reduced to No Jail - 11/14/2016
*Each case is unique and results may vary.Back to Top